I could not attend the workshop itself, but there was some team building activities on Friday and I deemed it necassary to join them.
This exercise of throwing a rope to each other while you are telling the group what you have learned during the workshop and what do you commit yourself to do when returning to your duty station, was quite interesting.
The issue of the benefits of working together as a team was very clear when everyone had a piece of the rope in their hands illustrating a very strong team compared to when everyone dropped the rope.I really wish that the team should always maintain this positive spirit. My sincere gratitude towards the committed staff of the ministry who are devoting themselves to DVC activities on top of their own responsibilities in the absence of such structure on our staff establishment. Thank you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment